Senior Planet Licensing Program
The Senior Planet licensing program powerfully equips local organizations across the country with the tools to help older adults access technology and use it to enhance their lives.
Through an adaptable program model, the Senior Planet licensing structure works with community-based organizations to develop local trainers to deliver Senior Planet’s proprietary curriculum and bring Senior Planet’s world-class programs to older adults in their area.
Now accepting applications!
The program includes:
- A license for enrolled organizations
- Trainer coaching, support, and ongoing professional development
- Tools and special guidance for program administrators
- Technology guidance and recommendations for delivering programming
- Access to a digital program support center
- Ongoing communication around tech news, profiles of other participating organizations, and new program offerings
- Program participants receive one free year of being a Senior Planet Supporter (exclusive events and benefits)
Step 1: Attend an info session
Click below to register for an upcoming informational session. Please note the sessions below are listed in Eastern Time.
Step 2: Apply for the program
After you have attended one of our informational sessions, we invite you to apply for the program. We are currently offering the program free of charge. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Interested in learning more but not quite ready to apply? Sign up to receive updates about the program and notifications of upcoming informational sessions.
“This curriculum caters to older adults with different technology skills across diverse socio-economic and racial backgrounds and helps them gain confidence as they explore the digital world.”
Vishnupriya Desai, Baltimore County Department of Aging
“We’ve had an overwhelmingly enthusiastic response for the curriculum from our community.”
Tina Barnett, LEARN – Lifelong Education and Aging Resource Network Inc., Boise, Idaho
“We are thrilled to bring the new structured, curriculum-based computer classes to our members.”