Senior Planet Licensing Program
Currently accepting applications to 2022-2023 pilot*. Applications will be accepted until the program fills.
The Senior Planet licensing program powerfully equips local organizations across the country with the tools to help older adults access technology and use it to enhance their lives. Through an adaptable program model, the Senior Planet licensing structure works with community-based organizations to develop local trainers to deliver Senior Planet’s proprietary curriculum and bring Senior Planet’s world-class programs to older adults in their area. The program includes:
- A license for enrolled organizations
- Trainer coaching, support, and ongoing professional development
- Tools and special guidance for program administrators
- Technology guidance and recommendations for delivering programming
- Access to a digital program support center
- Ongoing communication around tech news, profiles of other participating organizations, and new program offerings
- Program participants receive one free year of being a Senior Planet Supporter (exclusive events and benefits)
If your organization is interested in joining this pilot, please register for an informational session and submit an application to the program.
*There are a limited number of spots to participate in this pilot. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. Train the Trainer sessions start in February 2022. Program delivery begins in April 2022.
Step 1: Register for an informational session
Join us for an online informational session to learn more about the Senior Planet licensing program. During this session, you can ask questions and find out if this would be a good fit for your organization. Please note: the times for the sessions are listed in Mountain Time.
Step 2: Apply for the Senior Planet licensing program pilot
After you have attended one of our informational sessions, we invite you to apply for the Senior Planet licensing program pilot. We are currently piloting the program free of charge. Applications are currently open to organizations operating in the United States and its territories.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This program is open to public, private, and 501(c)3 organizations that serve older adults.
- Unsure if you qualify? Register for one of our upcoming informational sessions above.
During the current pilot phase of the Senior Planet licensing program, we are offering the program free of charge. To learn more, sign up for one of our upcoming informational sessions above.
We are being extremely mindful of the current COVID-19 safety and health protocols. The current pilot program of the Senior Planet licensing program will be offered in-person at select locations, and COVID-19 protocols are at the discretion of each individual organization.
Technology, including computers, tablets, and other devices, is not included within the scope of the Senior Planet licensing program agreement. Technology recommendations will be provided to participating organizations in the program.