Senior Planet Licensing Program
Applications opening May 24, 2022!
The Senior Planet licensing program powerfully equips local organizations across the country with the tools to help older adults access technology and use it to enhance their lives. Through an adaptable program model, the Senior Planet licensing structure works with community-based organizations to develop local trainers to deliver Senior Planet’s proprietary curriculum and bring Senior Planet’s world-class programs to older adults in their area. The program includes:
- A license for enrolled organizations
- Trainer coaching, support, and ongoing professional development
- Tools and special guidance for program administrators
- Technology guidance and recommendations for delivering programming
- Access to a digital program support center
- Ongoing communication around tech news, profiles of other participating organizations, and new program offerings
- Program participants receive one free year of being a Senior Planet Supporter (exclusive events and benefits)
If your organization is interested in joining this enrollment period, please register for an informational session and submit an application to the program.
*There are a limited number of spots to participate in this enrollment period and applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. Train the Trainer sessions start in August 2022. Program delivery begins in October 2022.
Step 1: Attend an informational session
Click below to register for an upcoming informational session. Please note the sessions below are listed in Mountain Time.
Step 2: Apply for the Senior Planet licensing program
After you have attended one of our informational sessions, we invite you to apply for the Senior Planet licensing program. We are currently offering the program free of charge. Applications will be open on May 24, 2022.
What current partners are saying:
“I’m thrilled to be a part of this!”
“The entire setup is great. Helped empower our students!”
“Very appropriate and easy to follow!”