Senior Planet Low-Density Communities (LDC) powerfully equips local organizations in rural or low-density areas with the tools to help older adults access technology and use it to enhance their lives.
Senior Planet LDC is an adaptable program model that works with community-based organizations to bring Senior Planet’s world-class programs to older adults across the country. Through a licensing structure, Senior Planet works with community-based organizations to develop local trainers to deliver Senior Planet’s proprietary curriculum to older residents in their areas. In addition to training development, Senior Planet provides organizations with:
- An exclusive license for enrolled counties
- Trainer coaching, support and ongoing professional development
- Support for program administrators
- Initialization kit with optimal tech requirements and tools for administrators
- Consultations and special guidance
- Access to a digital Program Support Center
- Newsletter on tech news, profiles of Senior Planet LDC counties, and new program offerings
- Senior Planet membership for all older adult participants
The low-density community expansion program also provides organizations with access to Senior Planet’s curriculum, including a robust library of in-person lectures and workshops.
We are currently piloting this program and looking forward to our official launch later this year. If your organization is interested in bringing Senior Planet programming to your community, please click the link below to be added to our mailing list.