Hyperlinking the Generations
OATS partners with high schools, senior centers, community centers, and community-based organization to bring the program to youth and seniors in New York City.
Partners include the following organizations:
- Brooklyn Bridge Academy (Brooklyn)
- East-West School of International Studies (Queens)
- Glenwood Senior Center/Catholic Charities (Brooklyn)
- High School of Computers and Technology (Bronx)
- High School of Arts, Imagination and Inquiry (Manhattan)
- Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center (Manhattan)
- New Visions for Public Schools
- Manhattan Hunter Science High School (Manhattan)
- Selfhelp (Manhattan and Queens)
- Union Settlement (Manhattan)
If your school, senior center or community center would like to participate in the program, or find out more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-360-1707.
Support for Hyper-Linking the Generations is generously provided by the United Way of New York City, the New York Community Trust, Independence Community Foundation and JPMorgan Chase.